We're still open. Formé clinic is a medical facility. The visit to the clinic and all procedures are in accordance with the current government measures COVID-19 valid in the Czech Republic. We will send you a confirmation letter of your doctor's visit for your smooth journey.
We would like to assure you that visiting our clinic is completely safe. In connection with the COVID-19 pandemic and the protection of your health, we strictly adhere to all safety and hygiene rules and recommendations of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic.
- Protect your mouth and nose with a respirator throughout your stay at the clinic.
- Medical disinfection is available at the reception. Please disinfect your hands before entering the clinic.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, always cover your mouth with a tissue or use your arm instead (inner elbow).
- Please keep a safe distance of 2 meters from the staff and other clients as much as possible.
- The dates of consultations are arranged so that you meet other clients as little as possible.
- Only clients in good health, which is confirmed by a complete preoperative examination, are accepted for surgical procedures.
- Every hour we clean and disinfect handles, chairs, toilets, etc.
- If you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, chest pain, shortness of breath, fever, high temperature, headache, chills, etc.), please contact our coordinators at the reception. We will be happy to offer you a new date for your visit.
Thank you for following all safety and hygiene rules and thus protecting not only yourself but also us.