Conditions for the protection and processing of personal data.
We’re happy that you’ve chosen to use our services. We respect your right to the protection of your personal data, which is why we collect only such information that we need for specific purposes. The services are provided by Plastic surgery concept s.r.o., Na Brázdě 1332/3, 141 00 Prague 4 – Michle, Business ID No.:001634658, Tax ID No,:CZ1634658.
The administrator of your personal data is Plastic surgery concept s.r.o., Na Brázdě 1332/3, 141 00 Prague 4 – Michle, Business ID No.:001634658, Tax ID No.:CZ01634658 registered in the Commercial Register at the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, file number 209502 (hereinafter “the Administrator”), pursuant to General Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on data protection and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/ES (the General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter "the Regulation").
Your rights related to personal data processing
• The right to deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): your personal data will be deleted without undue delay if one of the following conditions is met:
- your personal data is not needed for the purposes for which they were processed.
- you rescind your consent to the processing of your personal data, in which such processing requires your consent and there is simultaneously no other reason for which this data should be further processed.
- you exercise your right to object to the processing (see the section, Right to Object to Processing below), or
- you believe that the processing of personal data performed by our company is no longer in accordance with generally binding regulations.
• To exercise your right to rescind consent, please send this statement to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The right to access to data that we store--information about which data about you we process and request its copy
• The right to updating submitted data • The right to object to the processing of personal data that is carried out based on the legitimate interest of the company. Our company will subsequently cease processing the personal data, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons for us to continue in such processing
• The right to data transference: you have the right to obtain from us your personal data that you submitted to us and which are processed with your consent or the fulfilment of a contract
• The right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, or to bring the matter to court if you suspect unlawful personal data processing.
Contact form, e-brochure, advisory centre
If you submit your contact information via the contact form, via a request an e-brochure, or via a query to the advisory centre, we process the following data:
- First name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Health information
All of the listed personal data is necessary for processing to secure communication between you and the Administrator, in order to complete your request. Health information is subject to a special category of personal data processing. Processing of this category of personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary in order for us to be able to recommend the most suitable service. Because you have expressed an interest in services from the administrator, it is their legitimate right to inform you about the latest offer of services in the form of a newsletter to the submitted e-mail address. You grant your expressed CONSENT to this processing by confirming via the “Consent to Personal Data Processing” button.
Based on its legitimate interests, the administrator processes your e-mail address for a period of 10 years from the date of your granted consent. If you would not like to receive the latest information on the services offered by the administrator in the form of a newsletter, you can unsubscribe in writing by contacting email@example.com or by unsubscribing in the received business communication.
Other personal data is processed for the period of mutual communication related to the administrator’s services for a maximum of 5 years. In the event of implementation of the administrator’s services, personal data is processed for a minimum of 10 years, in order to comply with the requirements of applicable legislation of the Czech Republic.
Who processes the data
Personal data processing is carried out by the Administrator, however other processors, collaborating health service providers, software/IT providers, system administrators and marketing agencies, systems, and social networks, may process the data for the Administrator.
We make efforts to protect all personal data in accordance with applicable regulations and to avoid any misuse or unauthorised access by third parties.