Scope of work
Complete body and head plastic surgery, including microsurgery and reconstructive surgery. Specification of plastic operations: Liposuction (Body jet liposuction), transfer of fat (usually to the breasts, buttocks and other body), abdominoplasty, augmentation, breast modelling, breast reduction, combinations of breast augmentation with fat transfer, gynecomastia, labioplasty, lift (various parts of the body), buttock, calf implants, application of Botox, hyaluronic acid, laser, blepharoplasty, combined procedures (combinations of multiple procedures during a single anaesthetic)
- Date of birth: 22 May 1976
- Place of birth: Košice, SR
- Languages: Slovak, English, Hungarian
plays the drums, listens to fusion jazz, enjoys travelling, winter extremes and hiking in the mountains
Medical education and qualifications
- 2000 - MUDr. - Pavol Jozef Šafárik University, Faculty of Medicine, Košice, Slovakia
- 2003 - 1st degree attestation
- 2007 - European certification in plastic surgery
- Since 2008 – part of the team at the plastic surgery replantation centre at the University Hospital in Košice. Specialises in microsurgery.
- Since 2009 – works at a private plastic surgery clinic in Prešov, Slovakia
- Since 2000 works as a doctor at the Plastic Surgery Clinic at the University Hospital in Košice.
- Since 2013 a professional guarantor for plastic surgery at the Formé plastic surgery clinic in Prague.
The operations carried out by MUDr. Beneš are precise and fast, and when operating on clients he considerably shortens the time they spend under anaesthesia. He specialises primarily in plastic surgery of the breasts, abdomen and buttocks and is one of the few plastic surgeons to perform combined operations under a single anaesthetic. He has also acquired many outstanding references from abroad, particularly English clients.